10 Best Plans For Small Investments That Make Money Fast In December 2022
The search for good investment opportunities is difficult for people with limited financial resources but who want to make the most of them and save some money.
If you’re looking to invest in something that will grow your money quickly, and if you’re willing to wait long enough for that growth to happen.
Then these Ten small investments are going to be perfect for you this December 2022. Let’s take a look at what they are.
1) Automobile spare parts
Automobile spare parts are one of the most lucrative businesses in India. The demand for automobile spare parts is always high, and with the proper planning, you can make a lot of money from this business.
Get to know your market well before investing your time and money.
Establish a good rapport with suppliers: Establishing a good rapport with suppliers will allow you to buy products at low prices.
Leverage on networks: Leveraging on networks can help you find vendors or customers easily.
Create partnerships by working closely with suppliers specializing in different spare parts to work together as a team and increase profits.
- If you’re looking to invest in a small business that can make you some quick money, consider investing in the automobile spare parts industry.
- The global automotive aftermarket is worth an estimated $1.4 trillion. It is expected to grow by 4% per year through 2022.
- The auto parts industry is fragmented, with many small players competing for market share. This means there are plenty of opportunities for investors to get involved and profit.
- To be successful in this industry, it’s essential to have a good understanding of the products and the manufacturing process.
- You’ll also need to be able to source quality products at competitive prices.
2) Building materials
If you want to invest in something with a high ROI, consider investing in building materials.
The construction industry is booming and is only expected to grow in the next decade.
Plus, with suitable materials, you can create a product that will last for years.
With all of these factors combined, there’s no doubt that building materials are the way to go if you want your investment to pay off quickly.
- Building materials are one of the most popular items to invest in for a quick profit.
- Lumber, metal, and other construction materials all see heavy demand during the winter months.
- Investing early in December can take advantage of pre-holiday sales and get your materials at a lower cost.
- This will allow you to sell them at a higher price later and make a healthy profit.
3) Restaurant equipment
Many people think they need a lot of money to start a restaurant.
But, with the right equipment, you can start a restaurant on a smaller budget.
You’ll need commercial-grade kitchen appliances like ovens, ranges, and dishwashers, as well as storage and prep space.
Look for used or refurbished equipment to save even more money. With careful planning, you can open a restaurant without breaking the bank.
- Start a restaurant equipment rental business. This is a great way to make money fast because you can charge a daily or weekly rate for your services.
- Sell used restaurant equipment. There is a market of people who buy used equipment from restaurants and who will pay good money for it.
- However, thoroughly clean it, as you don’t want anyone to get sick from eating in a dirty restaurant.
4) Parts of construction machinery
When it comes to construction, there are many different machines that you can invest in to help with the process.
Each machine has its purpose and can help speed up the construction process.
Forklift: A forklift is a machine that lifts heavy materials from one place to another.
It’s an essential tool for moving things like steel beams and concrete blocks into place without damaging them or making them too heavy for people to move alone.
Dragline Excavator: A dragline excavator is designed to pull out large chunks of earth from quarries, mines, and other excavation sites so workers can do their jobs safely without climbing down into pits themselves.
It’s a pretty significant investment at $1 million, but it will pay off when the time comes!
- According to some reports, the construction industry makes up about 3 percent of the gross domestic product.
- In 2017, about 743,000 construction firms in the United States employed more than 7 million people.
- The average annual payroll for a construction worker was $39,880 in 2017. The median annual income for all workers was $37,690. As one might expect, wages vary significantly by region.
- For example, entry-level construction workers in Washington State earn an average of $44,270 per year. In contrast, their counterparts in Arkansas earn an average of just $31,610 per year.
- A review from Glassdoor found that entry-level jobs at engineering companies such as Fluor Corp., ExxonMobil, and Oceaneering International averaged salaries between $65,000 and $85,000.
5) Scrap metal
Scrap metal is a great way to make some quick money. You can find scrap metal anywhere, and it’s easy to collect.
Plus, there’s always a market for scrap metal, so you can be sure you’ll be able to sell it.
Look around your neighborhood or drive around the city at night looking for any abandoned cars or furniture.
Ask your friends if they have any old electronics they don’t use anymore; they might not know what they’re worth.
Call local recycling centers and ask if they buy scrap metal; sometimes, stores will also buy anything made of steel or aluminum like soda cans, water bottles, etc.
- Scrap metal is a great way to make some extra money. You can usually find it for free or very cheap, and it can be sold for a good profit.
- To start, you need a truck and some strong muscles to load it up. Junk yards have been collecting scrap metal before they knew what was valuable.
- Many old cars and trucks will be scrapped, so when you’re out there looking for bits of aluminum or copper wire, you’ll also find entire car doors to take apart if you want them.
6) Canned food
Regarding stocking up on non-perishable items, few things are more versatile than canned food.
Canned goods have a long shelf life, so you can buy them bulk and save money. Plus, they can be used to make quick and easy meals.
Diced tomatoes: Fill your pantry with tomatoes from the supermarket produce aisle. They’re great in spaghetti sauce or as part of a healthy meal salad.
Potatoes: All potatoes offer convenience and flexibility, but waxy potatoes store better and last longer than starchy ones like Russet or Idaho potatoes.
Tuna: Another versatile food with a long shelf life is tuna fish (water-packed and oil-packed). One 12-ounce can contain about three servings of high-quality protein at less than $1 per serving!
Peanut butter: Peanut butter is affordable and provides quality protein while adding richness to recipes like oatmeal or smoothies!
- Canned food is one of the necessities that we need in our daily lives.
- Most people believe that the only time you should invest in canned food is when there is a hurricane or some other type of natural disaster.
- However, this could not be further from the truth. Canned food is an excellent investment because it has a long shelf life and can be used in many recipes. Plus, it is relatively inexpensive.
7) Electronic products
In today’s world, almost everyone has an electronic device.
Whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer, there’s a good chance that you use some electronic product every day.
Because of this, investing in electronic products can be a great way to make money fast.
- As we all know, the electronic product market is increasing every year. The average person spends about $500 on electronics per year.
- By 2022, it is estimated that the electronic product market will be worth over $1 trillion.
- This means that there are plenty of opportunities for those who are looking to invest in this industry.
8) Goods from China
China has recently become known for its cheap goods and production capabilities.
Many entrepreneurs have started importing goods from China to sell in their own countries.
This can be a great way to make money fast, as you can source products at a low cost and sell them for a higher price.
Head over to Alibaba Alibaba is the Chinese equivalent of Amazon. It’s an online marketplace where you can find wholesale manufacturers who will produce your product for a set fee (most of which will be returned to you).
You can also purchase your factories if you want more control over the process.
Find quality products. Make sure the item is something people will want and pay for but is still within your budget.
There are many ways to determine whether or not it’s worth it; don’t jump on something just because it seems like it’ll make money fast without doing any research first!
Learn about shipping The distance between China and your country may affect how much shipping costs, so do some research beforehand.
- Decide what you want to sell. Research the market and find a niche.
- Look for a supplier in China that offers good quality products at a reasonable price.
- Use a reliable shipping company to get your goods quickly and safely. Create an appealing website or online store.
- Market your business aggressively to reach your target audience. Make sure your prices are competitive, and you offer good customer service.
9) Medical supplies
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a surge in medical supply demand, which is expected to continue into 2021.
Investing in medical supplies is a great way to make money fast. Invest in bandages, elastic wraps, gloves, crutches, canes, walking frames, dressings (adhesive), syringes (hypodermic), and suture kits.
It would help if you also considered investing in stethoscopes as many doctors need them during their work.
Consider surgical tools such as scalpels or retractors if you’re looking for something with a slightly higher potential return but higher risk.
- Suppose you’re looking to invest in a business with a bit of up-front cost. In that case, the medical supplies industry could be a good option.
- According to reports, the industry is expected to grow at a compound annual rate of 4.6% from 2018 to 2025.
- And with an aging population and advances in medical technology, there’s likely to be continued demand for new and innovative products.
10) Property investment
Property investment is a great way to make money fast. In December 2022, there will be plenty of opportunities to buy low and sell high.
You’ll need to have a solid plan to take advantage of this. Don’t pay more than $200,000 for property – you’re better off waiting until prices go down.
Find properties with reliable tenants in place. It’s easier to manage if the tenants stay on.
Invest in property near your hometown so you can manage it easily yourself. It’s worth sacrificing some return on investment because the location is perfect.
Buy properties with value-adding potentials like good resale value or an excellent tenant lease rate.
It doesn’t matter if these upgrades cost $100 or $1000 because they can still pay off big time!
Consider adding equity by selling one property and using the funds to purchase another one at an even better price!
- You first need to research the market value of the property you’re interested in. This will give you an idea of how much the property is worth and how much profit you can expect to make.
- You also need to factor in the costs of buying and selling the property. These costs include legal fees, stamp duty, and agent commissions.
- Another critical factor is the rental income you can expect from the property.
A few options are available if you want to make some quick cash in December 2022. You could invest in penny stocks, which have the potential to offer high returns in a short period.
Another option is to invest in cryptocurrency, which has recently seen a surge in popularity. You could also start your own business; with the proper planning and execution, this could be a very profitable endeavor.