10 Best Things To Invest In Right Now In December 2022
A good investor knows that the most important thing to do before investing in something is to see what you’re investing in and why it’s valuable.
With that said, there are certain investments out there right now that are worth your time and money if you know where to look.
Today, we’re looking at 10 of the best things to invest in right now in December 2022 and some insight into why each of these choices will be profitable for you. Let’s get started!
December seems to be an excellent time to invest in cryptocurrencies. The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing.
A total market capitalization among all cryptocurrencies increased from $17 billion in 2016 to more than $800 billion in December 2017.
Bitcoin, a well cryptocurrency, has increased in value from $1000 per coin in January 2017 to more than $11000 per coin in December 2017.
Other popular cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Lite coin, and Bitcoin Cash have also seen their values increase significantly over the past year.
Investing into cryptocurrencies is indeed an excellent strategy to diversify your portfolio.
- Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography for security. It is decentralized and not controlled by the government or financial institutions.
- Bitcoin, the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, was created in 2009. Cryptocurrencies are often traded on decentralized exchanges and can also be used to purchase goods and services.
- Cryptocurrencies are volatile, meaning their prices can fluctuate significantly in a short period.
- Investors in cryptocurrencies should be prepared for significant price swings. They should not invest more than they can afford to lose.
- The stock market has been tearing lately, and there is no end. Stocks are an excellent location to put your money if you’re seeking for a safe haven.
- It has the potential for significant returns and can be bought and sold rapidly if necessary.
- Just be sure to research before investing, and remember that stocks can go up and down in value.
- With this volatility, it’s essential to diversify your portfolio, so you’re not putting all your eggs in one basket.
- Technology stocks: These stocks have historically offered better returns than the average.
- Consumer staples: Companies in this sector produce products that people need day-to-day, such as food and hygiene products.
- Consumer staples perform well during economic downturns because they don’t rely on discretionary spending like other sectors.
- Stocks offer the potential for capital appreciation, which is the increase in the value of an investment over time.
- Many stocks also pay dividends, which are regular company payments to their shareholders.
- Dividends could be an income source, which is especially useful in retirement.
- Stocks are relatively easy to buy and sell, and many different supplies are available.
- Stocks are a flexible investment, as they can be bought and sold in various ways.
- Stocks offer the potential for leverage, which is the ability to control a large amount of money with a small amount of capital.
3) Business ideas
Investing in a business is a great way to make money. You can learn about different industries and get first-hand experience in running a business.
This can be a rewarding and interesting way to earn money. You should get involved in an industry that interests you.
You can meet new people and network with other business owners. You can learn new skills and knowledge about business management.
Investing in a business can help you achieve your financial goals.
There are some best business ideas:
- 1. A franchise business;
- 2. A tech startup;
- 3. A home-based business;
- 4. A health and wellness business;
- 5. A fashion or beauty business;
- 6. A food and beverage business;
- 7. An e-commerce business;
- 8. A legal service company;
- 9. An event planning company;
- 10. A real estate investment trust (REIT).
4) Online business ventures
When you want to start an internet business, there are a few things you should consider.
First, choose an industry that you’re passionate about. This will make it easier to stick with your business through the ups and downs.
Second, do your research. Although there are numerous frauds out there, it’s critical to understand what you’re getting into before handing over any money.
Third, create a professional website and make sure your branding is on point.
Fourth, build a solid social media presence. Fifth, create valuable content to help you attract leads and convert them into customers.
Sixth, focus on SEO so you can rank high in search engine results pages and drive organic traffic to your site.
- You could get started with little to no money up front. You have the potential to reach a global audience with an online business.
- You can operate your business around your current commitments. You can be more flexible with online companies regarding hours and location.
- Many low-cost or free tools and resources help you get started.
Real estate values have been rising for several years, and there is no end.
If you’re looking for a solid investment, look no further than your local real estate market.
Starter homes in up-and-coming neighborhoods. Luxury apartments in major metropolitan areas.
Office buildings in business districts. Retail space in high-traffic areas. Warehouses near major transportation hubs.
Vacant land in growing communities. agricultural land with water rights.
- Buying a home is an excellent strategy to develop long-term wealth. It’s a tangible asset you can see and touch, unlike stocks and bonds, which are intangible.
- You have more control over property than you make other investments. You can choose when to sell and how much to sell for.
- You can live in or rent out your property, giving you the option of earning income from your investment.
- Property values usually go up over time, so you can make a profit when you sell.
- Property investment is indeed an excellent strategy to diversify your financial portfolio while also lowering overall risk.
6) art pieces
Art pieces can be an excellent investment because they hold their value and can even increase over time.
You can purchase art pieces from various places, including online galleries, art fairs, and auctions.
Before investing in an art piece, also be sure to consider the artist’s reputation and whether the work is likely to appreciate.
Start with smaller pieces or prints by well-known artists when you are new to investing in art.
As you become more familiar with the art market, you can start investing in more expensive pieces by lesser-known artists.
- Art can be an excellent investment because it can increase in value over time, be used as a source of passive income, and be a hedge against inflation.
- Plus, art can be a great conversation starter and add beauty and interest to your home.
- You might want to purchase an original piece, or you could collect prints or posters.
- You could also choose reproductions that cost less money but still offer the same benefits.
- Art by way of watercolor. Many art styles can make a good investment. Still, watercolor paintings are becoming increasingly popular with collectors due to their artistic nature and low price point.
7) Certificates of deposit
The certificate of deposit is indeed an excellent way to invest your money while earning income. They are FDIC guaranteed, so you can be assured that your money is secure.
The period of the CD is up to you, and there is no penalty for early withdrawal. CDs are indeed a great way to save for your retirement or an emergency fund.
They typically offer higher interest rates than ordinary savings accounts. There’s nothing wrong with investing in short-term CDs that mature every few months or years unless you want to keep things simple.
But if you’re willing to take on more risk (and potentially higher returns), longer-term CDs might be more up your alley.
- You already realize how much money you’ll make: But unlike investments, a CD guarantees the amount of interest you will earn throughout the life of the deposit.
- This makes it easy to plan for your future. FDIC-insured up to $250,000: CDs are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) for up to $250,000 per depositor and bank.
- And unlike other investments that are not insured or protected from losses, When anything occurs to your bank account, you can be confident that the FDIC will completely cover all accounts up to $250,000.
- CDs offer higher rates than money market accounts and savings accounts: With a typical CD term lasting six months or more.
- These accounts offer higher rates than money market accounts and savings accounts.
8) Precious metals
Gold, silver, and platinum are all excellent precious metal investments. They are all scarce resources with a long history of being used as a store of value.
Gold is the most popular precious metal to invest in, but silver and platinum can also be good choices.
All three metals are currently at historically low prices, making now a great time to buy.
With gold trading below $1,000 per ounce for the first time since 2011, it’s not too late to purchase some before it rebounds to higher levels.
Platinum is even cheaper, with an ounce costing less than $800 today. Silver has seen its price drop from over $20 per ounce to just under $14 per ounce, so that may be a better option if you’re on a budget.
Precious metals are usually considered safe investments during economic uncertainty because they’re backed by physical assets rather than digital ones like stocks or bonds.
If you’re looking for more volatility in your portfolio, this may not be your best investment choice.
However, investing in precious metals may be your answer if you want stable growth while minimizing risk.
- Precious metals offer several benefits that make them an attractive investment. They are tangible assets that can be used as a hedge against inflation and economic uncertainty.
- They are also durable, portable, and easy to store. Precious metals can be bought and sold quickly, making them a liquid asset. And finally, precious metals offer excellent profit potential.
- One ounce of gold costs around $1,650 today. Suppose you buy it today and sell it ten years from now.
- The price could have doubled or tripled depending on the market conditions. Investing in physical gold is one way to take advantage of this potential profit.
9) Fine wine/luxury items
Fine wine has always been a luxurious item, and its value has only increased over time. Investing in fine wine is a great way to get your foot in the door of the luxury market.
Luxury items like fine wine are often seen as a good investment because they hold their value well.
Fine wine is a unique product that can be enjoyed both now and later down the road.
Investing in fine wine is a great way to diversify your portfolio and add excitement to your life.
Fine wine is an investment that will continue to grow in popularity as the world becomes more interconnected.
Now is the perfect time to invest in fine wine, so start building your collection today!
- Now is a great time to invest in luxury items like fine wine.
- The market for these items is growing, and there is a high demand for them. Plus, they are a great way to diversify your portfolio.
10) Generic financial products like exchange-traded funds or 401(k)/IRA.
When it comes to investing, there are a lot of options out there. Knowing where to put your money can be challenging, especially starting.
Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and 401(k)/IRA accounts are two of the most popular options for investors.
ETFs are a type of investment that allows you to diversify your portfolio without putting all your eggs in one basket.
401(k)/IRA accounts are retirement savings accounts that offer tax benefits and typically have lower fees than other accounts.
- When it comes to Generic financial products, there are a lot of benefits that make them appealing to investors.
- For one, they offer diversification, which can help mitigate risk. Additionally, they tend to be low-cost and tax-efficient, making them ideal for long-term investing.
- And because they’re so widely available, you can easily find one that suits your investment goals and objectives.
Though there are many things you could invest your money in, these are ten of the best options available right now. From stocks to cryptocurrency, there is a wide range of options for you to choose from.
However, it would help if you never forgot to do your research before investing in anything. With that being said, here are the ten best things to invest in right now in December 2022.