10 Best Trading Apps For Beginners In January 2023
With the market growing and evolving as rapidly as it has been, trading has become more accessible than ever to everyday investors. With this accessibility comes many more choices regarding the apps available to facilitate investment. Those choices can overwhelm new investors who want to invest in the stock market but don’t know where to start.
This guide will help you make sense of the latest trends and options in stock trading apps so that you can choose the one that’s right for you. Here are the ten best trading apps for beginners in January 2023.
1) XTrend Speed Trading App
The trend Speed app is designed to help speed traders execute orders quickly. The best trading app for beginners in January 2023. It has only two screens: an order entry screen and a watch list screen.
With XTrend Speed, you can also have a shared watch list with up to seven other users. Using the chat feature, you can share market quotes and rate your trading ideas with fellow traders at your firm.
On top of all that, you can integrate your account with other trading apps like MT4 and XMarkets through the API function. All these functions make it very handy for professional and beginner traders.
- A good trading app must be user-friendly. In an ideal world, you will not have to spend more than ten minutes mastering all its features and buttons.
- XTrend, with an easy-to-use interface, is an excellent example of a simple yet effective app that does not overcomplicate things.
- You can open your account and start trading within just a few clicks.
- The app keeps track of your trades, ensuring you remember when to buy or sell which stock-based on which pattern was generated.
2) ExpertOption mobile trading app
The ExpertOption mobile trading app is excellent for anyone looking to engage in binary options trading but who doesn’t want to download a traditional trading app. ExpertOption mobile trading app is the best for beginners in January 2023.
For example, if you are not quite ready to make that kind of commitment or want to take a casual approach, using an app may be your best option.
Most apps offer mobile apps that allow you to trade from anywhere at any time, provided you have Internet access.
Most also make it possible for users to trade with only two taps on their smartphone screen, making it easy and convenient when you need it most.
The ExpertOption mobile trading app is a good option because of its easy-to-use interface and quick response times.
- Highly accessible and easy to use; you can easily download it from your google Play Store or App Store.
- No complicated registration is required to get started. ExpertOption provides an intuitive interface for novice traders; you won’t need a finance degree to use it.
- With features like copy trader, virtual trading accounts, and a vast array of educational resources, ExpertOption is perfect for those new to investing or want a simple way to learn how trading works before taking a chance on their own money.
3) 5paisa: share, MF, IPO & ETF app
5paisa is a user-friendly app that has more than 150 million users. They can trade stocks, MF schemes, IPOs, and ETFs through their 5paisa app.
Besides these services, 5paisa also offers its customers many financial products like credit cards, loans & insurance. It is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
The plus point of the 5paisa app is that they provide nonstop service with a minimum charge to their customers.
- This app was launched by the State Bank of India (SBI) to promote a paperless banking system among its customers.
- The 5paisa app offers SBI’s full range of products and services like ATM withdrawals, funds transfers, or balance inquiries through just an Internet connection or a telephone number linked to a bank account.
- It is available on both Android and iOS apps. This app makes it possible to receive SMS alerts if any fund transfer is made in your account while you are away from home.
- Also, you can receive mobile alerts when there is a change in your balance or if you over withdraw at an ATM.
4) TradingView: Track All Markets app
TradingView is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023. TradingView has one of the most complete and robust charting apps available.
Those who like to trade futures and options will find various technical analysis tools. At the same time, investors have multiple chart types and time frames.
For a fee, users can even create custom technical indicators based on these charts. This app is excellent for stock trading and provides additional features on other markets like Forex, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
- Many apps claim to track all markets, but there’s usually a catch they only follow some.
- With Track All Markets, you don’t have to worry about missing out on big moves because it gives you a comprehensive look at your favorite assets and dozens more you might not know about.
- It provides news, daily reports, market summaries, and price alerts that can be customized to your preferences.
- The app is 100% free, but if you want more features like intraday analysis reports and ticker alerts, those will cost $5 per month or $50 per year.
- In addition to that fee, users must pay a data feed fee which depends on how much time they spend trading each day.
5) Avatrade: Forex & CFD Trading app
The Avatrade app makes it possible to trade Forex, commodities, indices, and stock CFDs via your smartphone or tablet device.
It’s available on iOS and Android devices, making it a convenient choice that works with almost any popular mobile operating system.
It is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023. This trading app also supports multiple languages to make it accessible for traders from all over the world.
Even if you’re a beginner at trading, you can quickly get started with Avatrade since there is zero commission involved when opening an account through them.
Another attractive feature of Avatrade is its excellent educational content range, including videos on various topics ranging from market news updates to risk management strategies.
- Forex & CFD trading app is one of the famous and easy-to-use forex trading apps Avatrade.
- There are many good reasons why the Forex & CFD trading app is good: no spreads, five order types (market, limit, stop loss, trailing stop loss, OCO), and accessible 24/5 live support through email and chat.
- Over 100 assets with 18 major currency pairs, including eight commodities, are available.
- We liked how there is no minimum deposit to open a demo account but only a 0.01 lot trade size restriction.
6) MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading app
MetaTrader 4 is a very flexible app that provides traders with all their needs. MetaTrader 4 Forex Trading app is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
It offers hundreds of indicators, multiple chart types, backtesting and automated trading options, and more.
While it’s not quite beginner-friendly as some other apps, experienced traders will be right at home.
With low latency and excellent overall performance, MetaTrader 4 makes starting or growing your trading business easy.
- MetaTrader 4 is a trading app that provides traders with an extensive list of customizable features, letting them set up every aspect of their system to fit their trading style.
- This includes customizing trading terminals, technical indicators, and scripts to maximize profit potential.
- In addition, you can trade on all major financial markets using MetaTrader 4’s advanced technology app.
- Whether a beginner trader or an experienced veteran, investing in a forex app that offers comprehensive and customizable features can significantly benefit your bottom line over time.
7) Binomo-Mobile trading online app
Binomo is a new mobile-first trading app that allows traders to trade from their Android devices and iPhones.
Binomo offers spot and binary options on stocks, indices, ETFs, and commodities; there are more than 400 underlying assets to choose from. It is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
Binomo’s interface is simple; there are no fancy charts or unnecessary clutter here. This makes it easy to focus on price action, which ultimately matters most when trading.
No minimum deposits or account balances are required at Binomo either: you have to open an account and deposit your funds into your account to begin trading!
Binomo also takes care of all KYC/AML requirements, so you don’t have to worry about that hassle.
- This is a straightforward trading app that industry experts have designed to be user-friendly.
- This is a mobile application, meaning you can use it anytime, anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection.
- With no prior experience required to trade here, anyone who uses Binomo should feel at home using its interface with real-time information displayed.
- For example, when you’re trading on your smartphone or tablet, you will get all the latest news regarding your trade and other related matters, such as current crypto rates, from anywhere around the world in real-time so that nothing beats out-of-view at any time of day or night.
8) XM – Trading point app
XM or eXchange Manager was a comprehensive trading app that enabled users to manage and view stock information, trade on margin, analyze stocks, and predict fluctuations.
The app helped investors find profitable trades based on real-time reports from financial news networks and bank market data.
In addition to providing up-to-date news about your favorite stocks, XM also provided links to social media sites and access to other stock trading sites. XM Trading point app is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
The quick links to top headlines at different times during the day were listed under separate categories such as Breaking News, Latest Updates, Highest Volume Stocks, etc., so you could choose which site would be most helpful when looking at specific types of markets or companies.
- This is also a beginner-friendly trading app and one of its kind.
- It brings you multiple asset types, including currencies, metals, indices, and commodities.
- The UI of the XM – trading point app is excellent, and it will enhance your experience while trading.
- These are just some of the features that make it stand out among other apps when it comes to making investments quickly with ease.
9) Exness trade app
Exness was founded in 2013 and registered under the Belize International Business Company Act. We can also use it as the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
Exness is headquartered in Hong Kong, with representative offices operating across four other countries, including Estonia, the Philippines, Indonesia, and Bangladesh.
The apps are available on Android and iOS apps, but you can also use them on PC by downloading their apps from Google Play Store or App Store.
You can trade many currency pairs in excess: USD/EURO/JPY/CNY/GBP/AUD/NZD/NOK.
- Exness is a trading app with a wide range of features that can make all aspects of trading more accessible.
- The Exness app quickly analyzes different assets because it offers information and market updates.
- In addition, users can practice on a virtual stock exchange, which is an excellent way to learn how to trade without losing money.
- On top of these features, Exness also offers technical indicators to help traders keep track of essential data throughout their trading day.
- If you’re looking for an app that has advanced options but is still easy to use and understand, then Exness might be right.
10) Libertex: Trade Stocks & Forex app
Finding an excellent trading app with both reasonable commission rates and easy to use is difficult.
However, Libertex is both of these things and has made it into our top 10 list. It is the best trading app for beginners in January 2023.
Suppose you’re looking for an app that gives you high-quality access to Forex and stock trades with little or no hassle. In that case, you should consider using Libertex.
This app makes it easy to trade on various markets worldwide 24/7, so if you’re interested in day trading or want something simple that won’t cause any issues later on, check out Libertex.
It comes highly recommended by our experts as one of their favorite apps; be sure to give it a try!
- A comprehensive trading experience on your smartphone is not something many brokerages offer.
- Because they do not want to risk their long-standing business model, they don’t realize that new technologies can improve their products and make them more appealing to customers.
- Luckily, Libertex has changed all of that with its revolutionary new app.
All of these apps are available on both iOS and Android. We suggest trying out some of them before deciding which one to stick with as your primary trading app.
Consider how much you will use it, where you will use it, and what type of trader you are before deciding. Also, look for reviews online about each app to see how other traders perceive each app.
There are also many free options, but they come with fewer features, so do your research first to see if they’re right for you.