How can you buy a property and move into the best apartments in Dubai?
THE SANCTUARY in Dubai is a new premium gated community from Ellington Properties, one of Dubai’s leading designer property developers. The company has unveiled an exclusive collection of 17 villas in The Waterside cluster. Interested buyers and investors can choose from four individually designed properties with upscale amenities – The Retreat, The Hideaway, The Escape, and The Oasis.
The residences are located near the central lagoon, which will become one of the main decorations of the new project. Four-bedroom villas at The Waterside range from 728 to 738 sq. m, with five bedrooms with an area of 927-1,150 sq. m and spacious six-bedroom residences of 1,357 sq. m. All properties include a rooftop terrace, a garage for 2 or 3 cars, a private elevator, a garden with a swimming pool and terraces, staff rooms, and two spacious equipped kitchens – open and preparatory.
Owners of the six-bedroom residences will have access to a private spa and enjoy views of the lagoon, private garden, Burj Khalifa, and Dubai’s skyscrapers. Villas with 4 and 5 bedrooms also provide one multifunctional room for an office, bedroom, or even a fitness studio.
The residences, with thoughtful layouts and elegant interiors, will be surrounded by lush greenery, with panoramic windows offering views of the community’s scenic landscapes or the central lagoon. Modernly designed villas harmoniously combine elegant aesthetics, color palettes, and original textures to create a sense of comfort and tranquility.
The interiors are made with a focus on the comfort of residents – branded appliances and natural materials are used: wood veneer, marble for countertops and floors, and stone in showers and bathrooms.
Residents of The Sanctuary will have access to a crystal lagoon ideal for water sports, including kayaking, canoeing, and more. And picnics and more. Others.
- Complex type. The Sanctuary is the first cluster of a large residential complex from Ellington Properties. The developer offers prestigious real estate in Dubai in District 11, in the heart of Mohammed Bin Rashid City. The territory belongs to the zones of free real estate ownership, which allows foreign investors to acquire housing here and dispose of it based on full private ownership.
- Uniqueness. Residents of this community have access to a wide range of amenities, including swimming pools for adults and children, a beach on the shores of a man-made lagoon, a fitness center, and children’s and sports fields. Each villa has a spacious adjoining plot; the houses are almost buried in greenery. The territorial location of The Sanctuary is very convenient. The iconic Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai is about a 20-minute drive, and Jumeirah Beach is less than a 30-minute drive. The area’s infrastructure is being actively developed to provide residents with a comfortable lifestyle in unity with nature but within walking distance of civilization. Supermarkets near The Sanctuary are within walking distance, and entertainment and restaurants are nearby.
- Building architecture and design. The apartments at The Sanctuary are contemporary in style. The buildings differ in appearance and internal layout. Each house has 2 or more parking spaces for cars. The backyard is decorated in the style of a Japanese garden and represents peace and cleanliness. The interior design is designed in light colors. The decoration used high-quality materials. Spacious rooms are filled with light thanks to large panoramic windows, which are a full natural light source.
How can I buy a property and move to Dubai?
Resident visa and options for obtaining it. It is impossible to obtain a residence permit in the UAE, but a resident visa is an alternative. With its help, a foreigner can legally stay on the emirate’s territory for a long time. Investing in real estate in Dubai is a convenient option for those who do not plan to marry a UAE citizen or retire.
The validity of the document varies depending on the amount of investment:
- For 3 years – the minimum amount is 750 thousand AED (204,195 $);
- For 5 years – 2 million AED (544,520 $);
- For 10 years (Golden Resident Visa) – 10 million AED ($2,722,600).
Foreign investors whose contribution to the UAE economy exceeds AED 10 million may be eligible for a privileged Golden Visa. Condition: 40% of the amount should be spent on real estate, and the other 60% should be distributed to other areas (business development, start-ups, etc.).
Another important point: the purchased property must be residential, that is, be ready for living. Commercial facilities and off-plan real estate are not suitable in this case.
Additional processing costs:
- Administrative fee;
- Issue of Emirates ID;
- Medical insurance.
- On average, this will take about 15,500 thousand AED ($ 4,220).
- Visa extension and sponsorship of relatives – from 250 to 6,000 AED ($70-1,600).
Financing for foreigners
One of the advantages of buying property in Dubai is financing. Foreigners can count on mortgage lending and interest-free installments directly from developers. That is, you do not have to have the entire amount for the selected object on hand.
Expats can receive up to 80% of the required amount. The maximum repayment period is 25 years. The borrower must be over 21 and under 65. The average interest rate for foreigners is 3.5%.
Many developers in Dubai, especially large ones, offer attractive payment plans to clients when buying a home under construction. The initial payment can vary from 5 to 40% of the object’s value. The rest is divided into several payments over a specified period.
Interesting: in Dubai, you can apply for a long-term installment plan for 5-7 years and continue to pay it even after the facility has been put into operation.
Assistance with the purchase of a real estate in the UAE from experts
More useful information about moving to the UAE and buying property can be found on the Emirates.Estate website. It also publishes current prices for houses in the sanctuary and other emirates and detailed descriptions and photos of objects of interest to you.